What is infoSpike all about?
Thanks for checking out infoSpike.com!
My core mission is to help individuals make more money.
On this website, I've published articles on marketing, finance, real estate investing, and some of my globe-trotting adventures.
My current focus is to help individuals create wealth by promoting offers through digital marketing. Why? It's one of my favorite ways to earn extra income while using the power of automation.
There are so many other wealth building topics that I’m planning to cover. So stay tuned!
For compliance purposes, I’d like to disclose that my website does not provide professional financial, tax, or legal advice. The info that I provide is for educational and informational purposes only.
About the Founder
Thanks for reading this far 🙂 Charles here and I’m based out of Silicon Valley.
If you’ve read several articles on this site, you’ll know that I’m really into business, real estate, and investing.
Here’s more personal info about me:
- I’m married
- I have an MBA
- I’ve purchased multiple real estate properties since 2004
- I was certified as a Registered Financial Consultant (RFC) (IARFC, 2005, p. 28) and worked in the financial sector for over a decade
- I was licensed to provide financial securities (Series 6 and 63)
- I was licensed to provide life and health insurance in California
- My wealth building strategies focus on compound interest and appreciation
- I worked across many industries since the age of 15 + I enjoy martial arts
- I started building computers in middle school
- I enjoy reading non-fiction books and have read thousands
- I enjoy trying out popular restaurants and hipster cafes around the world
- I’ve been into health and bodyweight training for decades
- I’m a huge Audrey Hepburn fan + My music interest spans from indie rock to K-Pop
- I’m into Japanese mecha and matcha 🙂
- and I’m a global traveler
If you feel that any of my content or courses have made a difference in your life or career, I would love to hear about it! Let me know!