Thanks for checking out infoSpike.com. You’ll find a variety of information for enhancing your wealth and lifestyle!
My core mission is to empower individuals around the world by providing transformative, wealth-building education.
This mission might seem like a huge undertaking, but I plan on working on this goal throughout my entire life. For now, the focus of this website is to help individuals build wealth through real estate investing. There are so many other wealth building topics that I’m planning to cover. So stay tuned!
For compliance purposes, I’d like to disclose that my website does not provide professional financial, tax, or legal advice. The info that I provide is for educational and informational purposes only.
About the Founder
Thanks for reading this far 🙂 Charles here and I’m based out of Silicon Valley.
If you’ve read several articles on this site, you’ll know that I’m really into real estate investing. I feel that real estate is one of the best ways to accumulate wealth with tremendous leverage.
Here’s more personal info about me:
- I’m married
- I have 2 kids
- I have an MBA
- I’ve purchased multiple real estate properties since 2004
- I was certified as a Registered Financial Consultant (RFC) (IARFC, 2005, p. 28) and worked in the financial sector for over a decade
- I was licensed to provide financial securities (Series 6 and 63)
- I was licensed to provide life and health insurance in California
- My wealth building strategies focus on compound interest and appreciation
- I worked across many industries since the age of 15
- I enjoy martial arts
- I started building computers in middle school
- I enjoy reading non-fiction books and have read thousands
- I enjoy trying out popular restaurants and hipster cafes around the world
- I’ve been into health and bodyweight training for decades
- I’m a huge Audrey Hepburn fan
- My music interest spans from indie rock to K-Pop
- I’m into Japanese mecha and matcha 🙂
- and I’m a global traveler
If you feel that any of my content or courses have made a difference in your life or career, I would love to hear about it! Let me know!